Thursday 17 January 2019

Free Metal Show - 48




1st off this week is a free, year in review, sampler from Horror Pain Gore Death Productions!! There is a shit load of great Death Metal music for you to pick up here from a load of the label's kick arse bands.

Get it HERE


Next up are a Doom/Stoner band from Portland Oregon with the strange name of Blackwitch Pudding!! These guys have got an album "Taste the Pudding" from 2013 and an EP "Covered in Pudding Vol 1" 2014.
The full length is available from their Bandcamp HERE


 Finally here's another Doom/Stoner band from Spain, Estramonio. These guys have 2 EPs, Vol. I and Vol. 2 from 2012 and 2013...

And you can download both of these from their Bandcamp HERE




Check out this week's podcast show HERE



*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment