Thursday 10 January 2019

Free Metal Show - 47


 Sorry it's been a while since I did one of these but hopefully I'm back at it again now. 

First this week we have Kytowrath a Death/Groove band from Moscow, Russia. These fellas got together in 2017and have an Ep, single, a live album and a full length out already.


They have the live release and the single up on their Bandcamp that are 'name your price', and you can also buy the album if you wish to HERE


Next up we have a Black Metal project from England called Kaon. It seems to be a solo project by someone called The Watcher and has one release out so far, an album called "Thrones of Rust".
The band have no logo, photo or Facebook page but you can download it HERE

Next we have Adamantium a Californian Death/Thrash band, they have a self-titled demo from 2017 up on their Bandcamp page, so go get it HERE



Check out this week's podcast show HERE

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment