Tuesday 15 January 2019

Dem Old Tapes - Part 30 - Evoke



This week's look at my old demo tapes is the 1994 demo "I Am.......My Own God", by UK Death Metal band Evoke. These guys from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire formed in 1993 and had a pretty lengthy career. Metal Archives doesn't give a date of their split but their last release was in 2010 so I would assume it was some time around then. They released a single, 3 splits, 2 full length albums and 4 demos in their time of which this is their 2nd. These guys were very active with gigs and I saw them a number of times and even put them on at gigs I arranged too I am sure. I interviewed them in my zine and put them on my compilation tapes too I think.


Line-up
John Parkin Guitars
John Redfern Vocals
Martin Tryner Guitars
Dave Marshall Bass
Ian Bacon Drums

Track List
1. Impending Demise 
2. Fade from Reality
3. Harmonized Visions 
4. Obscure Thoughts
5. My God's Called....



This is a video of their last album if you wanna give it a listen

Check out this week's podcast show HERE

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry




No comments:

Post a Comment