Sunday 27 January 2019

High Speed Hangover - Show 279



Image result for booze
Any brave fans of Metal and alcohol can play this as a drinking game if they choose, all you need is 7 beers, 2 whiskey shots, 2 vodka shots, some cider, mead, rum and absinthe and you have to drink that drink when I play a song with a title that mentions the tipple in question. I'll be downing a drink or two whilst recording the show to add a hint of boozy authenticity to proceedings, so I hope you appreciate my noble efforts!!

With tracks by -

Desolator





























Check out my CD giveaway on my YouTube folks

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

      

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment