Tuesday 15 January 2019

The Unicorn Rises Podcast: Metal Edition - 2


Here's the latest Unicorn Rises: Metal podcast that I do now where I talk about recent and upcoming gigs, and play music by bands that have and will be about to play at The Unicorn, the coolest venue in London. 

With tracks by - 

Bangover

Desolator

Superlynx

Negacy

Slave Steel

Khaidian

Pteroglyph

Lifewrecker

Mountain Caller

Purple Kong

Sykelig Englen

Cyanide Sundae

Ylem Darkul

Dgorath

Zealot Cult

Spawned From Hate

Psython

Warcrab

Suffering


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment