Wednesday 19 August 2020

Acherontia Styx

I got the chance to talk to Newcastle based Death Metal band Acherontia Styx about their project. They've been active since 2007 but only really took off with bringing out releases since 2019 with an impressive 4 singles, an EP and a full length album under their belts so far. 


Line-Up
Jake Burden - Drums
Adam Ashbridge - Drums(?-?), Guitars
Paul Taylor - Guitars, Bass
Grant Crossan - Vocals

Follow the band on these links

Buy a damned T-Shirt HERE

Check out the interview I did with Paul's other band Dinenthal

********************************************* 
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜

 

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment