Thursday 25 February 2021

Cruella

Tonight I get to chat with Roger DeCarlo the guitarist from Portland, Oregon Power/Speed Metal band Cruella. They were originally around from 1986 to 1992 and had 2 demos and 2 full length albums in that time. In 1999 a double CD of their 2 albums emerged but then there was a long hiatus then suddenly it was 2019, 30 years since the 2nd album was released and 'ka-pow', a 3rd full length release exploded into life, "Rampage"


Line-Up
Roger DeCarlo - Guitars
Kirk Johnson - Guitars, Bass
Kaleb Davies - Drums
Tony Profitt - Vocals

Links



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment