Sunday 7 February 2021

High Speed Hangover - 384



Here we go, we are in the 2nd month of the year already!! After last week's themed show where I ventured north of the border deep into Scottish territory, this week it's back to business as usual with a bunch of bands from all over this big beautiful mudball of ours. Snuggle up warm with a nice hot drink and settle down and press play for some great tunes from some great bands. Hey, sub up my YouTube channel too folks. 

With tracks by - 



 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment