Tuesday 2 February 2021

Greg Brown

I spoke to Greg previously when I interviewed his band Age of Fire, which you can check out in this previous blog post HERE. 

He has not been quiet during this whole Corona/lockdown nightmare and has instead has some new music coming out soon which he wants to share with us all.

Here is a video of the 1st single from his upcoming solo album "GCB" which is out on all digital platforms on February 23, 2021

 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment