Sunday 14 February 2021

High Speed Hangover - 385


Welcome to yet another High Speed Hangover podcast!! Number 385 as we are fast approaching the 400th show!! Wow and then onwards to 666 haha I do hope that I make it that far!! As always there are a ton of great bands for you to check out on this show, please go and follow their pages and buy their stuff. Sub my pages too please and buy me a pint if you're feeling flush.

With tracks by - 





*********************************************

Check out the Retribution Alive Event HERE

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment