Sunday 21 February 2021

High Speed Hangover - 386


Bludgeon your hangovers with some high speed metal folks, hit play and blast them migraines away with the soothing power of noise!! If you enjoy the show please share the link around so the bands all get plenty of new fans, spread the metal joy you crazy podophiles!!

With tracks by - 




********************************************

Check out my chat with Nihilum

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment