Sunday 28 February 2021

High Speed Hangover - 387

 

It's theme show time again and this time it's all about hugs, cuddles and embraces!! Yes it's cuddle time on High Speed Hangover this week!! So nestle in the loving arms of DJ Grey and feel them lovely endorphins doing you wonders!! I kind of bookended the theme part of the show with a couple of tracks by bands that I have or am about to chat to on my YouTube channel. So check that out too please, sub me up and check out the interviews I do on there.

With tracks by - 

































          


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


2 comments:

  1. Wow Vaginal spaghetti 🍝 i wouldn't mind eating some might make me feel better 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I'm not sure that body area is best designed for pasta storage!!

      Delete