Tuesday 2 March 2021

Cannibal Accident

For tonight's chat I get to talk with Finland's Cannibal Accident. Playing Death Metal/Grindcore, they formed in 2007 and have a ton of releases under their belts. 4 EPs, 2 splits, 4 full length albums a compilation and even a couple of videos.

They just released their 4th album "Nekrokluster" in February on Time to Kill Records, so give that a listen and buy it if you dig their nasty noise. I am even on the album too, after winning a contest they put on through their Facebook page. I read out the letter that Cannibal killer Albert Fish wrote to the mother of one of his victims for the song "The Meanest Fish to Swim With". In a bit of a co-incidence, Fish is also known as the Gray Man which is pretty close to my YouTube channel name TheGreyMan!!


Line-Up
P. Kolkka - Guitars
H. Raisio - Vocals
Kurwa Doktor - Vocals
Joni Suodenjärvi - Bass
Aleksi Wilkman - Drums

Check out the new album on Bandcamp

Listen to the track that I am on here



 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment