Sunday 23 August 2020

Metal Perv TV - 2

 

Here's another look at some of the Heavy Metal related stuff that I've done on my YouTube channel and blog this week.

This week's podcast can be found HERE, check it out now for 3 hours of quality heavy music.

On my YouTube channel I did 2 interviews this week. 

Check out the interview with Newcastle Death Metal band Acherontia Styx HERE

I also had a great chat with one woman powerhouse band LadyAxe, check that one out HERE


Check out our Beer and Vinyl video too, where we revisited a couple of old records from our collection

We also had a good look at some of Elric's vinyl as part of a contest in the vinyl community

The background gig from this weeks MPTV blog vid was this live show from Damim from 2019



*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment