Sunday 9 August 2020

High Speed Hangover - 358

Here it is folks, yet another show from me, it's as regular as bloody clockwork, every Sunday here I am with a shedload of great Metal tunes for your delight and delectation. Check out my YouTube channel too as from next week I am going to be interviewing bands on there. Click the link below and sub me up, next week I'll be doing interviews with Self Imposed Exile and Bofo Kwo both of whom have a track on today's show.

With tracks by - 



























*******************************************************************

Check out these compilations




*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment