Tuesday 11 August 2020

Bofo Kwo

 
Formed in 2014 Bofo Kwo play Symphonic Black Metal with themes of cannibalism & space travel!! They had 2 singles and an EP previously available but in June Sliptrick Records just released their debut full-length opus "Space/Time Carnivorium." 

I have played them plenty of times on my podcast so I was eager to do an interview with vocalist Bofo Kwo (Ted) and guitarist Wamufo (Kimmo). I did actually do a written interview with them before which you can read HERE.



Check out the band's official links



**************************************************

If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment