Sunday 16 August 2020

Metal Perv TV - 1

 I am just starting up a weekly show where I put my full week's worth of Metal related stuff into one post. The YouTube video leads you here where you can if you so choose, check out my whole week's Metal related content.


To start off with this week's episode of High Speed Hangover Podcast can be found HERE


Then there are interviews I have done online this week too.


Watch my chat with Illinois based progressive, blackened Death Metal band Self Imposed Exile HERE


There is a chat with my mate Dave about his time in Virus and Amulet HERE


The Space Cannibal influenced Symphonic Black Metal band Bofo Kwo interview can be watched HERE


My chat with Newcastle based one-man Black Metal band Dinenthal can be found HERE

 

I also showed off the book and CD that I got from LadyAxe


We also had a couple of beers and played a couple of our old records


*******************************************************************
         

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment