Sunday 23 August 2020

High Speed Hangover - 360

Woohoo it's show 360 that's a full circle of degrees of a show!! I don't think that means sod all but hey it sounds good... I think! Hey you know what does sound good? It's all the bands on this week's show, I reckon you should click play and listen to that rather than read all my dumb waffle in this blog. I don't have much to say and I'm not very good at saying what little I do have to say, in fact this whole blurb is pointless! Why are you still reading it? Enjoy the damned music and go sub up all the band pages and buy their merch

With tracks by - 











**************************************************

Check out my interviews with - 





********************************************



********************************************* 
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜

 

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment