Sunday 16 August 2020

High Speed Hangover - 359


It's been a busy week here at HSH Podcast/Metal Perv TV with 3 band interviews, 4 if you count our chat with Dave ex of Virus and Amulet. So once you've tuned into today's fantastic show which as always is full of banging tunes, make sure you check out some of these chats I had with some cool bands. 

With tracks by - 































Check out the interviews I did this week



*******************************************************************

Check out these compilations




*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment