Wednesday 10 March 2021

Black Tar Superstar

This week I am hanging out with Reaper and Death Slinger from Black Tar Superstar, a Sludge/Doom Metal band from Akron, Ohio. Formed in 2014, they've been pretty busy with 4 EPs and a single under their belts so far, with their most recent "...Old Gods, Awaken!" coming out last October.

Line-Up
Doktor - Bass, Vocals
Reaper - Drums
Texas Heat - Guitars
Deathslinger - Guitars


Links


 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment