Wednesday 24 March 2021

Vandr

This week I am chatting to members of Vandr, a Blackened Death Metal band from Belper in Derbyshire. They formed in 2019 originally under the name Human and so far just have the 2 singles released. "He Who Saw the Abyss" and "Unto Múspellsheimr, The Realm Ov Fire and Void" from March and December of 2020 respectively. 


From their Bandcamp bio
In the days before lockdown and plague, Vandr was formed by the dark minds of Gallus and Gritz during the ice-cold winter frosts of 2019, creating a unique blend of Blackened Death. With a grand history of witch burnings and riders in black, their small home-town of Belper, Derbyshire had now been covered in a new Shadow of Darkness.


Links


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment