Monday 29 March 2021

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Colours

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. 
Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Hey all my lovely Patreon supporters, it's time for another one of my extra themed podcasts, just for you gorgeous, sexy lot!! Did I ever tell you that you're all my heroes? You are the wind beneath my wings!! haha Thanks all you greymazing PodOmaniacs for your continued support, I really appreciate you folks. I just wish there was more of you  😆. haha so if you do enjoy the show, please tell your friends about them as I could certainly do with the extra cash!! Anyway click play and enjoy some tracks by these following acts


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment