Friday 5 March 2021

Empyrean Fire


Tonight on my channel my mate Elric of the Into The Pit show on Metal Devastation Radio got to chat with Tricia of Empyrean Fire. 
They are a Symphonic/Atmospheric Black Metal band out of Portland, Oregon who so far have 2 releases under their belts. They have a track on the Pacific Northwest Symphonic Invasion alongside Forsaken Eternity and Storm Forger and their debut full length album "Deliverance" came out on the Heavy Gloom Productions label on Boxing Day 2020. 


Line-Up
Tricia Myers - Vocals
Jason Yorke - Vocals, Guitars, Bass
Brian Rush - Vocals, Keyboards



Links



 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment