Sunday 21 March 2021

High Speed Hangover - 390



It's time for some High Speed to help out your Hangovers as we blast into yet another cool show, that's chock full of awesome tunes! I am stepping up the Metal stuff now with a new High Speed Hangover Vidcast added to the mix, where I play underground band videos. The 1st test one was done last week but I'd like to do them weekly on my YouTube channel, I just need more video files. It has to be underground stuff, that won't get me a copyright strike on there. If your band has anything like that I can use then please get in touch on my Facebook page. I also started Heavy Metal Hangouts too which were pretty fun, plus I am still doing band interviews too! I also need some more show intros, so get in touch \m/

With tracks by - 






********************************************

Check out Retribution Alive and the upcoming online gig HERE

Download the HPGD compilation


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment