Sunday 14 March 2021

High Speed Hangover - 389



Well it's Sunday again and that means that DJ Grey is here to play some awesome tunes for you all. I have fuck all else to say really, other than sub up my YouTube channel as I am interviewing bands on there every week. I will be starting some Heavy Metal Hangouts on there too soon hopefully. Hey any band wants to do me a show intro? That'd be cool. Or if you wanna come on my channel for a chat, hit me up. Now hit play and get some Metal in your heads.

With tracks by - 




Check out the next Retribution Alive event
 
Check out my chat with Black Tar Superstar

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment