Friday 19 March 2021

High Speed Hangover Vidcast - 1

 

So we streamed the 1st, of hopefully many, High Speed Hangover Vidcasts and it was pretty fun, we were testing out a few things to see what worked and I think I called a band by the wrong name at least twice haha and we found out that the sound quality playing direct from YouTube is not great so we'll be playing straight from video files instead. Get in touch if you'd like us to feature your band's video. 

Here's the links to the bands that we played on the show.




Check out Elric's Into the Pit show on Metal Devastation Radio


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment